Detailing Shops

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Hugo Wong
      Participant

Hey guys,

With summer coming up on us, any suggestions for detailing shops or private detailers around the lower mainland?

Mark Johnston
      Participant

RDI Detailing is the only authorized detailer for Gtechniq and Opti-Coat in the Lower Mainland. I just had my Model Y cermamic coated with Gtechniq Serum Ultra which has a 9 year guarantee. Roman is very friendly, super informative and worth the money. They’re a little more expensive, but I’d go with experience over price any day.

Darren Schebek
      Participant

I had ceramic coating (whole car) and partial plastic protection film (entire front of car) done for my Model 3 in April 2019 at RDI Detailing. They had already done ceramic coatings/PPF for about seventy Model 3s by that point, by Roman’s estimation. Every time I go see them there’s a Tesla there. Roman is a super nice guy and very helpful. I highly recommend them.

By the way, when they did my ceramic coating, they coated everything. Paint, glass, trim, wheel rims, etc, though Roman explained that the ceramic coating on the windshield wouldn’t last quite as long because of windshield wiper use, which is reasonable.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.