XPEL Ultimate Paint Protection Group Buy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Gregory Waplak
      Participant

XPEL group buy image

Hello Tesla Owners! Greg here from Splashes Car Care Center in South Surrey, BC. I’ve noticed that a lot of Tesla owners have been getting our XPEL Paint Protection Film service done to their cars, and it got me thinking that your community might be interested in a group buy for the service.

We’ll be running this offer until August 7th, which gives you two weeks to take advantage of this deal. The group buy is open to all models of Tesla, at the same price point.

Our pricing is as follows:

Partial Front End: $1200
      Full Front End: $2200

Our Group-buy offer is as follows:
      5 Bookings: 10% off
      10 Bookings: 15% off
      20 Bookings: 20% off

You can book either package to participate in the group buy.

Click HERE for more information on the service, and to book your service. Use code TOCBCGB in the coupon code field to participate in the group buy.

Click HERE to see our recent application of XPEL Ultimate on a Tesla! Nearly invisible once applied and protects your paint from the daily harm your vehicle faces.

XPEL Ultimate is the industry leading paint protection film. It is self healing (via heat), and is backed by a 7-year paint fade warranty.

If there’s absolutely any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to reply here, or email me at marketing@splashes.ca.
      Looking forward to meeting your community and getting you a great deal on XPEL film!

Gregory Waplak
      Participant

A user just asked me via email:

“The hood and front definitely need a wax etc first. Can you put the xpel over top? Does it need to be paint corrected first?”

The answer for everyone’s information is that we do a light paint detailing for light scuffs and whatnot before any XPEL application, included in the price. If the paint needs further attention our technicians will assess the best course of action for your vehicle once they see it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.