Vancouver Tesla Approved Body Shops

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      pcarter
      Participant

Korva World Class Collision, 231 West 2nd Ave, Vancouver. Tel: 604-877-0774

No. 1 Collision, 1520 West 3rd Ave, Vancouver. Tel: 604-732-6584

Ken Neave
      Participant

I had the unfortunate need to use a body shop last summer, chose to use Korva. They are definitely high end and workmanship was excellent. Tesla is going to have to step up and get more shops approved/trained though. Korva is sooooooo busy! They just can’t keep up with their work, so it took almost 7 weeks to get my car back!

The delay was not because of lack of body parts (as has been a common complaint on other forums), but just scheduling inside the shop to get through the various steps to completion.

Annie Hsu
      Participant

Hi guys,
      Emailing because we got rear ended by a BMW not too long ago and our rear bumper needs to be replaced. ICBC just approved our claim 100%. Glad you had this post because it’s exactly what I am looking for. Since Korva sounds over booked, just wondering if you have any comment or heard of No. 1 Collision’s workmanship? Or maybe its’ worthy to wait for Korva’s appointment.

Thanks!

pcarter
        Participant

Sorry for the late reply Annie. Sorry to hear about your accident. Not sure about No. 1. But if they are a Tesla certified repair shop, I’m sure you’ll be in good hands.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.