Hope BC, Sunday, April 17, Mission Meetup Point and Stage Time

: Tesla Owner’s Club of BC Vancouver Chapter Forums GENERAL DISCUSSION Rally and Meetups Hope BC, Sunday, April 17, Mission Meetup Point and Stage Time

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      pcarter
      Participant

The Vancouver 9:30 am departure should arrive at Tim Horton’s in Mission by 10:30 am and we’ll depart to Hope around 10:55 am. If you can’t make it to the Vancouver first state departure, feel free to join the group here! We’ll be stopping for a quick break and grab a coffee.

The address is:
      32525 London Avenue
      Mission, BC
      V2V 6M7

Pete Pretorius
      Participant

Looking forward to it!
      The weather might even be good…

Ken Neave
      Participant

Planning to join the gang for 9:30 start. Mostly depends on my 4-year old being ready to go on time!

Dan Bowditch
      Participant

First class event yesterday at the Hope SC and Rolly’s for lunch. 22 Model S’ together were an amazing sight and I’m sure Hope SC now has exceded short term usage of most California SC’s. Thanks to Paul and all those who volunteered and helped organize everything. I trust everyone made it home safe in the fabulous sunshine. (Beautiful flowers along side Hwy 1 just before Abbotsford on the way home but what a traffic snarl on account of it.)

pcarter
        Participant

Thanks Dan. It was truly great to get out and see everyone. The event was a success and looking forward to the next one. The flowers on the way back was nice to see. And being at a near stand still we were able to appreciate them more (thank goodness for AutoPilot!)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.